CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Me and MySelf

Welcome to my Blog! My family and I love taking pictures and making up photo albums chronicling our various adventures, and here, I've included some of MY FAVOURITE pictures of myself

31st May, 1999 (7.05 pm.)

This is 2 hours before mama give birth

and the baby was me
(3.00a.m. after "Qamat")

I was born on June 1st, 1999 according to the Islamic calendar (17 Safar 1429 Hijrah), at Pelangi Medical Centre, Johor Bahru at 2.23 a.m. I was a small baby, weighing 2.25kg.

The day I was born, my parents informed to all of our relatives and friends my name.

ZULAIKHA ANASTASIA

On that day,

Papa wrote in his diary:
"A day I will remember for ever...At exactly 2.23 a.m. a baby's cry was heard and I breathed a sigh of relief! Syukur Alhamdulilah! With a prayer we named the daughter sent to us by Allah “Zulaikha Anastasia!”
My mama wrote in her diary:
What a joy that everything has ended safely, and the anxiety of waiting is over at last, We, of course, are delighted either way - whether it's a son or daughter!

My full, official name is Zulaikha Anastasia Binti Zulkifli, but the people close to me call me Anne. Sometimes you'll see or hear us mentioned as Anna. Although Mama and Papa were very happy to have me, I think that everyone in papa family would have rather they'd had a boy.

Papa sometimes bathed me, Mama nursed me, and both parents thoroughly enjoyed watching me develop. Mama very particular she never let me out of her sight during my first weeks of life! She had me sleep near her in her rooms.

ok bye bye..................see ya......


Assalamualaikummmmm...............





































0 comments: