CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Memories Of Me

Hello, all of my beautiful, golden, darling friends and visitors..................


I have organized my photographs by year in my blog. The first included picture from 1999 when I was born. These are my photo's when I was a very little baby. There's a lot of photo taken by mama and papa to record these sweet memories. Nenek told me that it is easy to look after me because I'm a healthier and happier baby. When mama and papa went to work, Nenek look after me.

I got a lot of baby present.....YEAHHH......





I'm seldom crying but ....now..............hahahhaha.............I'm always cry when I want to feed milk or if I wanted to take a nap.


I'm look like a princess










Here I am sitting on Mama's lap. Thira and Tasya are sitting next to us. This picture was taken for us by papa




Ok have a wonderful day to all...................








































































































































































0 comments: